The company LUVA Villas d.o.o. (hereinafter referred to as "LUVA"), as the holder of the brand and website www.luva-villas.com, respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy notice will tell you how we look after your personal data when you visit our website (regardless of where you visit it from) as well as all about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
WHO PROCESSES YOUR DATA
THIRD PARTY LINKS
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal data or personal information means any information about an individual by which that individual can be identified. They do not include data from which the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different types of personal data about you, which we have grouped as follows:
- Identity information includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact information includes billing address, shipping address, email address and phone numbers.
- Financial information includes bank account information.
- Transaction data includes details of payments to and from you and other details of services you have purchased from us.
- Technical data includes your Internet Protocol (IP) address, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Profile data includes your username and password, your purchases or orders, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and communications data includes your preferences for receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We do not collect any special categories of personal data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data), and we do not collect any information about criminal convictions and criminal offences.
If we need to collect personal information in order to fulfill a contract we have with you, and you do not provide that information upon request, we may not be able to perform the contract. In that case, we may have to cancel the service you ordered, but in that case we will notify you.
HOW YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED
We use different methods to collect data from and about you, including:
Direct interactions. You may provide us with your identity, contact and financial information by filling out forms or corresponding with us by post, telephone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when:
- you register for our services; open an account on our website; call us; subscribe to our service or newsletters; request that marketing be sent to you; sign up for a competition, promotion or survey; or give us feedback.
- automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect technical data about your equipment, actions and browsing patterns. We collect this personal data using cookies and other similar technologies.
Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive personal information about you from various third parties and public sources as listed below:
- analytics providers (such as Google, VWO, Kissmetrics, Lucky Orange and Heap based outside the EU); advertising networks (such as Google, Bing, Facebook, Doubleclick, Adroll and Intent Media based outside the EU); and providers of search information (such as Google, Bing, Facebook, Doubleclick, Adroll and Intent Media based outside the EU).
- Information on contacts, finances and transactions of providers of technical services, payment and delivery services.
- Identity and contact information from intermediaries or data aggregators.
- Identity and contact information from publicly available sources.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data when permitted by law. We will most commonly use your personal data:
- to perform the contract between you and us (such as fulfilling your reservation)
- where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests
- where we have to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation
In the list below, we explain more about the legal basis for using your data.
If you requested information or purchased material or services from us, or provided us with your information when you participated in a competition or registered for a promotion, and did not request that we exempt you from sending marketing material, you will receive the same from us . You reserve the right to withdraw your consent to receive marketing material or to receive promotional offers from us by following the unsubscribe links on any marketing message sent to you or by contacting us at any time. We process your personal data for direct marketing purposes (e-mail offers, promotional flyers, and other related activities) in order to include you in the best offers and promotions and to increase our marketing effectiveness.
Below we have listed all the ways in which we plan to use your personal data and which legal basis we rely on to do so. We have also identified our legitimate interests where appropriate.
|When We Use Your Data:||Types of Data We Use:||Legal Basis for Data Processing:|
|When we enable your participation in prize draws, competitions, or surveys||Identity, contact, profile, usage, marketing, and communications||Performance of contract with you, necessary for our legitimate interests (to study how customers use our products/services, develop them, and grow our business)|
|When we administer and protect our business and this website (including issue resolution, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting, and data hosting)||Identity, contact, technical, financial, transaction, usage, profile||Necessary for our legitimate interests (to conduct our business, provide administrative and IT services, network security, fraud prevention, and in the context of business reorganization or group restructuring), necessary to comply with legal obligations|
|When we deliver relevant website content and ads to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you||Identity, contact, profile, usage, marketing, and communications, technical||Necessary for our legitimate interests (to study how customers use our products/services, develop them, grow our business, and inform our marketing strategy)|
|When we use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships, and experiences||Technical, usage||Necessary for our legitimate interests (to define customer types for our products and services, keep our website updated and relevant, develop our business, and inform our marketing strategy)|
|When we provide you with suggestions and recommendations about goods or services that may interest you||Identity, contact, technical, usage, profile||Necessary for our legitimate interests (to develop our products/services and grow our business)|
|When we register you as a new customer||Identity, contact||Performance of contract with you|
|When we process and deliver your order, including managing payments, fees, and charges, and collecting and recovering money owed to us||Identity, contact, finance, transactions, marketing, and communications||Performance of contract with you, necessary for our legitimate interests (to recover debts owed to us)|
We strive to provide you with choices regarding certain uses of personal information, particularly around marketing and advertising.
We may use your identity, contact, technical data, usage and profile information to create an insight into which products, services and offers may be of interest to you. This is part of our marketing strategy.
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or purchased goods or services from us or if you have provided us with your information when you entered a competition or registered for a promotion, and in any case in which you have not opted out of receiving such marketing.
If you do not wish to receive promotional offers from us, you can unsubscribe at any time. You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by logging into the Website and checking or unchecking the appropriate boxes to adjust your marketing preferences or by following the links to opt out of any marketing messages sent to you or by contacting us at any what moment.
If you opt out of receiving these marketing messages, this will not apply to personal information provided to us as a result of a product / service purchase, warranty registration, product / service experience or other transactions.
We will not share your personal information with any other company or business for marketing purposes, unless you have specifically given us permission to do so.
www.luva-villas.com uses "cookie" programs as a session identifier, i.e. "cookie" contains the so-called "session id", in order to ensure that during the session the webshop recognizes and remembers the customer's browser, and therefore also the customer, and thus enables the purchase.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is part of the information saved on your computer, mobile phone or tablet, which can be delivered directly by the website you visit (first-party cookies) or in cooperation and for the needs of the website from a third party (third-party cookies). As a rule, cookies save your settings, settings for the website, etc. After you open the website again, your internet browser sends back the cookies that belong to this website. This allows the site to display information tailored to your needs. Cookies can have a wide range of information, including some personal information. Such information can only be saved if you allow it. The website itself cannot access any information you have not given them, and they cannot access any other files on your computer.
HOW TO DISABLE THEM?
If you want to disable the saving of cookies on your computer, you can do so. The very act of blocking could have a negative effect on the use of the website. In order to turn off cookies, it is necessary to adjust the settings and configurations of your Internet browser. Select help and information about cookies from the browser menu and follow the instructions.
WHAT ARE TEMPORARY COOKIES?
Temporary cookies or session cookies are removed from the computer when the Internet browser is closed. Websites use them to store temporary data.
WHAT ARE PERMANENT COOKIES?
Permanent or saved cookies remain on the computer after closing the Internet browser program. With them, websites store information, such as your login name and password, so you don't have to log in every time you visit a particular site.
A newsletter is an e-mail message through which we send you notifications with benefits and actions. By signing up for the newsletter, you will be the first to find out about benefits and receive occasional additional discounts.
To sign up, it's enough to enter your e-mail address on the home page of www.luva-villas.com or select at the first sign-up that you want to receive our advertising messages.
You can always unsubscribe from the newsletter database, after which you will no longer receive our notifications. Your data is protected and will only be used for sending newsletter messages.
You can contact us at any time to review your personal data, as well as to update, correct or delete it. Until that moment, we use your old data for the stated purposes.